Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Beginning

Welcome to my blog. I decided that I wasn't pretentious enough and that the only obvious solution to this problem was to create an outlet through which I could grace the world with my thoughts and other various abominations (like my poetry). And when one has a blog, one joins the elite society of those whose opinions have been published, and in most cases read, thus making everything they say important and infallible. So now whenever I am arguing with someone, I need only raise my eyebrow, turn up my nose, and with all disdain possible ask "Yes, but do YOU have a blog?", instantly rendering their opinion null and void. It's going to be great. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Welcome to the Blog world..you have a long and treacherous path ahead of you. It leads, however, to only the highest of honors.

Tom Perry said...

wise words Jack...or maybe i should call you J.P. Collins!?!?! The path of a blogger is not an easy one. Yet those who follow it and overcome its treacheries will become great amongst many!

Jack said...

Yes, Tom I prefer to be called JP Collins in all that I do from now on..thank you in advance for your compliance.